lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

Great ass

"Which team needs a player?" She asked. Basketball was not his best sport, but it was a good ball handler, a pesky defender, and she was sure she could run circles around these guys, even after a walk 80 miles in the last three days. The plump man swore under his breath. Great. Not exactly their first choice for a partner but the other guys on the team, a willowy redhead who has seen little younger than the others seemed in good shape. "They understand the game of basketball, baby?" A guy from another team said. "My name is Miranda," she said, and took the ball from him so fast it makes him right there with my mouth open. She dribbled the ball spun around on his forefinger, a skill she had acquired in the last year just to do something for the hell of it. Now all of their open mouths. "It's not fair!" a fat guy on the other team said. "They planned the whole time, I bet. It is a bell!" Phil smiled. Then the plump man laughs. Then they all did. Even the woman who would give them a hard time. "Let us play," said Miranda. * Your team won, 40-32, and it made the difference. She had played with a dozen, almost as many steals, stifling defense chipped in four points. At one point, late in the game, she stole the ball and ran the length of the court, and made a reverse layup showboating. When the game was over, each player has given his five-year high, and Phil "I can not reach that high," said the boy. "How about five down?" It felt good with these guys, and with Phil's wife and son. It was a nice change of pace, a welcome distraction from the loneliness of his walk. But they knew they had to be on their way. They asked her where she was taken and why. She told them everything-except the sex part. And the most important part is, she thought. But they are just the same interest. "You rock, Miranda," said the boy, as she turned. He ran toward her, gave him a low five. She laughed. It was a good feeling to be a good time, she will remember years later would be, she was sure. It was a beautiful day in this picturesque town with its rolling hills and wheat fields that surround it. It was good to be alive and being young. * I guess you can not expect to sleep in a bed every night. I was treated to Aunt Mary. Tonight I'm back in the woods. It's so beautiful here, but I do not even think. And it's a beautiful night the moon is almost full, too. I wonder if I a werewolf or something like that be all right. Mom still does not. I mean, God, I'm here, as nearly a hundred miles from home now, and she says things like "the house .. Come, Miranda does not go further "And I'm like:." Mamma, I'm almost halfway to Aunt Helen and Uncle Jim B & B, even if I was going to turn, it would have happened today , has done before. "But I can understand. She worries about me, and it may be selfish, but in a way that feels kinda good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario